Friday, September 23, 2011

InstaFriday

 I'm going to try to be more deliberate with this InstaFriday thing. I think I said that last week. :) Well, at least I'm trying and it's fun to try and get shots with my cellphone since it is always (well, almost) with me. It's a little slow sometimes, but someday I hope to upgrade again. So here we go with my few pics for the week.

I finally went to Sprouts to check it out. There were a lot of people. Bought a lot of veggies and fruit since that is lacking in our daily diet. Trying hard to eat more balanced, as usual. Anyway, I blogged about this before, ha, on another InstaFriday post. This is what I like to see...a cart in it's place, all snugged up together. Thank you for taking the time to put your cart away. 
 In lieu of dirty dishes, I stop here (don't tell my doctor) for my favorite child dogs. If I'm going to do something like this, I try to only do it once a month. Amazing I can hold out so long. 
These chairs are very close to the ground. I don't think I'd be able to sit in them and get up without any help. They are very cute, though. When I leave work at 1:00pm, there are usually 4-5 housekeeping staff sitting there and just chatting away, taking a break. They do a great job. Every morning, Lupe comes and takes our trash, recycling, dusts and is very friendly and fun to chat with. I overheard her talking with a co-worker and it sounded like she was giving him Spanish lessons. Too cute. Maybe I should get in on that. I try to make a point of thanking them for their hard work and wish them a good rest of the day. 
What I don't like is dirty dishes, especially since I don't have a dishwasher other than myself...Dan does dishes, too. I've been trying to make sure I get them done soon after they have been used and this makes for a very pleasant morning to come into a clean kitchen. When I leave them overnight, I just want to crawl back into bed and hope the "dish elf" will come and do them. If I leave them when I go to work, he does come sometimes, if he has time before he goes to work. For the most part, we've been good about getting them done so we don't have a counter full of stuff that needs to be cleaned in order to make the next meal.

So join us for InstaFriday. Click the button below and find out how. 

life rearranged

No comments: