Friday, September 9, 2011

InstaFriday

FAIL!!! Three pics all week???? Well, at least it was something. I took this with my 49er hat so I could post on my Facebook page. It's football season. I hardly get to see my 9ers unless I go out to eat...I won't complain.
My daughter, Liz, started a new job and she feels like such a professional person - she has her own key, a parking space, her OWN office! She is a Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) and got a job at Launch Preschool in Torrance. I didn't even think to get a picture of her "first day at school". What kind of mom am I anyway? If you zoom in you might be able to see her - the one on the left. So far she is feeling very good about this position. She hasn't met with students yet; that starts next week. So proud of her.
Driving home from the airport you see planes all over the place. DUH! Sometimes they seem like they are going to land on your head. One of these days I'll get a picture of that. I can't do it while I'm driving, but one of these days......

Well, I hope you do better than me and then link up with Jeannett and share your cellphone pics. Fun to see and meet others and their lives in photos.

life rearranged

No comments: