Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Photo Challenge - Day 9

A photo of my family. This is kind of rare at this point since I do most of the 'photographing.' But I found these.

This is a picture of us when we visited Danielle for Christmas. Me, Dan, Liz & Gregg, Lily (Steven's daughter), Steven & Danielle. So when Danielle and Steven get married next year, I'll be instant "grandma" or whatever she wants to call me (do I need to approve?). Sorry it's not a better picture. Can't enlarge it or you won't be able to see anything.

This is Father's Day this past year when Danielle was here visiting...right after graduation. This also includes her friend, Amber. We went to Huntington Beach to eat at Mo's (yes, just like the one in SLO - the old Mo's - now it's been sold, but still the good food we always enjoy, unless it's changed since we last went a few months ago). We walked to this restaurant for dessert - Dan loves Tiramisu.

No comments: