Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I keep posting this each year for fun. I found Liz's hand turkey, but it's not in my computer yet (funny, I said that last year, too). So I better get it in. I'll have to use that next year or maybe later this week I'll just post for fun. I pray everyone has a great day with family and friends. I'm thankful for all of you. Love and lots of hugs
 

This isn't just a turkey
As anyone can see
I made it with my hand
Which is a part of me.
It comes with lots of love
Especially to say,
I hope you have a very happy
Thanksgiving Day!

And I just found another poem (well, Edna did)-------

We gather 'round,
Not on the ground
We eat turkey,
Not beef jerky
Being thankful on this day,
Thanksgiving holiday! (also, Danielle)

Poets must run in the family. :) And I may fail the photo challenge since I'm not with my pictures this weekend. But I will catch up when I get home. Still looking forward to seeing others' photos.

No comments: