Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Photo Challenge - Day 1 (Thanks, Jenny)

I'm joining Jenny (read her blog - you will absolutely love this girl!) on the 30-day photo challenge. Sounds like fun. We'll see how good I can do keeping up. So for Day 1, here is my facebook profile pic.

This seems appropriate (sort of) since I just changed my pic in honor of all the veterans and Jenny's a military wife. My daughter and I went to a  showing of the M*A*S*H movie and then two episodes of the TV show. After, the episodes was a Q&A with the director, producers, medical adviser, writers and Father Mulcahy (William Christopher). He was kind enough to take this picture with me - love that he smiled so nicely. He was signing things and taking pictures and just having fun talking with everyone afterward. Fun night reminiscing about this favorite show of mine from the 70s-80s.

No comments: