This past week Pastor Zac spoke on community, doing life together. Here is a snippit from his sermon notes.
What are the practical implications of community?
1. Love one another - John 13:34; 15:12; 1 John 3:11
2. Be devoted to one another; honor one another above yourselves - Romans 12:10
3. Live in harmony with one another - Romans 12:16
4. Serve one another - Galatians 5:13 (see also John 13)
5. Carry each other's burdens - Galatians 6:2
6. Be kind and compassionate to one another - Ephesians 4:32
7. Forgiving each other - Ephesians 4:32
8. Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ - Ephesians 5:21
9. Do not lie to each other - Colossians 3:9
10. Encourage one another and build each other up - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
11. Confess your sins to each other - James 5:16
12. Pray for each other - James 5:16
How will you take responsibility to "do life together" with your brothers and sisters in Christ?