Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Alzheimer's Walk

My daughter decided to do the Walk to end Alzheimer's in November in Huntington Beach. I figured I would donate to her team and then thought it over. I keep wanting to do walks for causes because walking is what I'm supposed to be doing - doctor's orders. I have had a few people diagnosed with Alzheimer's. A dear senior saint friend of mine died last year who had Alzheimer's and my son-in-law's grandfather died from complications not too long ago. So, I decided to walk with her and her husband and a couple of her friends. It will hopefully motivate me to walk more now so I'm in shape in November.

If you would like to help our team, you can join us on the team (we'd love to have you), donate, let others know or just pray for us as we take part in this event. We would appreciate any kind of help you can give. And thanks.

No comments: