Friday, June 10, 2011

InstaFriday

I'm going on a trip to OR and knew I wouldn't be doing InstaFriday unless I did it early (for this Friday, 6/10). Not sure if I can have it post on Friday, but will try, otherwise, here it is. Hope the link works.

Here's Biscuit Fugler, all comfy under the blankets. She and Noonie stayed the night with us before they headed to Colorado. I'm sure going to miss my friend when I visit SLO. So many little outings, my favorite being the breakfasts when I came up to visit. Which explains the next few pictures.

This is where Dan, me and Noonie went to breakfast before she hit the road for Fullerton before heading out to Colorado. It's very quaint and has great service and food. Noonie said it reminded her of Splash Cafe as far as the smallness and crowdedness. It wasn't too crowded when we got there, but people did pour in as we ate. I can't believe I didn't take a picture of my Red Velvet Pancakes. I should have gone into a sugar coma after that. YUUUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYY!!! You probably can't see it, but the nametag on the waitress says "Edna". My mother-in-love, Edna, did used to work as a waitress I just found out. Does this look like her? :)
 
 
 
Remember this? The construction going on at my workplace? Well around the corner is....


...this. We can't use them yet until they are inspected. This is right across the hall from the storeroom where I work. Now I won't have to make those extra 3 steps.

They keep growing. Wait till it's blooming all the way - you won't even be able to see the leaves.
I used to have a small tupperware container for my Grape Nuts. I use GN in my yogurt. I don't know what happened to it, so I was trying to find something else to take it's place. Here's my Target purchase. Perfect!
Besides Target, Trader Joes, Kohl's, Bed Bath & Beyond, we also have this store. Kind of fun to go through and see some fun things and interesting things. If I had room to change my decor, I wonder what I would do.



This is just one little thing I couldn't pass up and I think I got it at Ross. In different parts of my small house, you will definitely see a Beach/summer theme. And if I lived in Montana again, I probably would still decorate this way.
I used to decoupage pictures onto crates that were cut to size and varnished (or painted). This is one of the few I actually kept for myself. I had given it to someone else, but when they moved they gave it back to me. I'm glad to have it...one of my favorites. I'll have to take a picture of the one I made for Dan and his garage.
Hard to get a picture in a car that's moving 65mph and hope the rays coming through the clouds show up. Not too bad. It was cool to see.
I look forward to seeing others share their InstaFriday pics. So many people joining us...it's hard to keep up with them all.

life rearranged


No comments: