Tuesday, August 4, 2009

To Market, to Market...

Every Saturday my mother-in-love would go to the Farmer's Market. I always thought it was a pretty good idea. I would go just for dinner, but didn't really get into the buying the goods. Don't know why. Well, with all the fresh food we ate, I decided to try doing that here. There is a Farmer's Market in Torrance, not far away, and on Saturday, the perfect day to go when you have a job (which I don't yet, but that's beside the point). I decided to go ahead and check it out. First thing, when you get out of the car, you smell the fresh kettlecorn. My friend, Noonie, wants to come down just for that.

There are the veggies.
There are crafts.
Flowers.Food...breakfast and lunch items. And the kettlecorn.

And even a taste of home...I bought asparagus and it was delicious. A new activity to enjoy in our new place.

No comments: