Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Musings


This is the first wooden pulpit. Smileys

Here are a few tidbits from Sunday service at Hope Chapel:


God doesn't call you to church to sit on your hands. He calls you to church to raise your hands and lift Him up. Pastor Steve



When you think about cutting your tithe: "You looked for much, and behold, it came to little. And when you brought it home, I blew it away. Why? declares the LORD of hosts. Because of my house that lies in ruins, while each of you busies himself with his own house."  Haggai 1:9 (ESV)

"For most people, the disaster of life is that they give up just one effort too soon." Will Barclay 

When I cut myself, I run to get a bandaid. It hurts and I don't want to bleed. To give blood to someone else is not something I think about. Some people do give their blood by transfusion. To give all your blood, is to die. Jesus gave His all for all of us. An Elder(?) at Hope Chapel

No comments: