Saturday, August 20, 2011

InstaFriday

A gift from my daughter. Ha Ha
 On our way home from Oregon (had to drive), always quite a sight even without all the snow, Mt. Shasta.
 Danielle and Dan eating out of a pie tin, some pie we ought at the Downtown Marketplace while visiting...Blueberry and Strawberry/Rhubarb in one tin. In the other was a Marionberry and Dutch Apple. ALL were simply SCRUMPTIOUS.

 Pretzel helping Danielle pack for their move.
 One of Danielle's favorite places for breakfast. The couple who own it are so adorable. She calls everyone, sweetie or honey and her husband loves to brag about the Ducks. So cute.


 Jackalope Lounge is another good place to eat. 
 Danielle and her kitty.
Actually on my way up to Eugene. Can't remember the mountain range. I'm terrible at that. Maybe someone else knows.
Well, this is just a taste of my week. I had several other pics to share, but I'll share those another time. Hope you had a great Friday and that your weekend is also fun.

This is my link with Jeannett's InstaFriday today. Finally getting to it. Join us and share your cellphone pics.

life rearranged





No comments: