Friday, August 12, 2011

InstaFriday

Not many pics this time. This was a concert on the Redondo Beach Pier. The group is called "Smooth...sounds of Santana". Sorry about all the wind, but you get the idea of how they sounded. Lots of people dancing. And on the pier are sketches of seals and whales. Kind of cool. On the way back to the car I took the pic of the water under the pier's lights. People were fishing along the edges of the pier most of the time.






 Our little neighbors behind our house. These are brothers and they belong to the boyfriend of one of the gals living in the apartment behind us. They are just too cute. They give me my pet fix. I don't have to take care of them. I get to play with them, though. :)
Link up with Jeannett and the rest of the gang. Lots of people sharing. So fun!

life rearranged

No comments: