Friday, September 25, 2009

Take a Moment...

This is why I miss K-LIFE radio on the Central Coast...I miss being able to just dial it in on my radio. The songs they play are uplifting, life-changing and just so darn good. And, of course, the DJs/staff are great people, too...I miss my friends. 

And this is why I LOVE the internet. I can listen online - wish I could bring my computer with me (don't have a laptop). But as I read blogs and see the struggles that people are going through, songs can have words to turn your focus back to God and let Him take those struggles on His back. (of course, God's Word is the best source of comfort)



These two songs played today during their partnership drive and I just had to share them with you. Listen to these songs now - take a few moments from your busy day and your problems and just listen and let God take you away for a few minutes. I'll pray that God gives you the time.







No comments: