Monday, January 19, 2009

Can You Tell

Well, I don't know how much you can tell - it's hard to get good pictures sometimes. The first picture was on a recent blog when I mentioned one of my birthday gifts - money that I wanted to use to cut my hair. And the next two pictures are from today after I went to get my hair cut.
I went to Tiger Lily where I've been going and Amanda was the stylist I had.
She cut off a few inches and added a couple of layers. She said while my hair was drying, she could see the curls would look good with the few layers. If I want to add more layers, we can do that next time. I had her blow dry it and add a little body/curl on the ends. Dan liked it. And it feels so much lighter. I think I can handle this for now. My long curly/frizz was just driving me CRAZY.It was interesting to see the color of my hair. I have patches of gray, mostly on top and to the sides, but the back had the highlights. I keep thinking of coloring, but maybe I can handle the gray a little longer to see where it ends up once it all catches up to the length...after a few more trims.

Oh, and Amanda wants to use me for one of her models next week for some showing at the salon. Just a quick "telling what I did to get your look" type of thing. Not sure who will be there, but it's just her and another friend showing how they come up with different styles. Should be interesting. I've never been a model before...

4 comments:

Joanie said...

Cute! Sorry I missed you at church. I was considering going with just Sedona, then it seemed best to just have a restful day. We'll be back at the end of the month. Take Care!

Priscilla Rynning said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR, Robbin!!! Mine is going to have SOMETHING done to it on Friday (I hope I can get an appointment!) See you Thursday!

Kristen Borland said...

CUTE! I love the length and layers. What product do you use to get the friz out? I have friz. :(

liz oelker said...

looks cute mamma!