Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I keep posting this each year for fun. I found Liz's hand turkey, but it's not in my computer yet (funny, I said that last year, too). So I better get it in. I'll have to use that next year or maybe later this week I'll just post for fun. I pray everyone has a great day with family and friends. I'm thankful for all of you. Love and lots of hugs
 

This isn't just a turkey
As anyone can see
I made it with my hand
Which is a part of me.
It comes with lots of love
Especially to say,
I hope you have a very happy
Thanksgiving Day!

And I just found another poem (well, Edna did)-------

We gather 'round,
Not on the ground
We eat turkey,
Not beef jerky
Being thankful on this day,
Thanksgiving holiday! (also, Danielle)

Poets must run in the family. :) And I may fail the photo challenge since I'm not with my pictures this weekend. But I will catch up when I get home. Still looking forward to seeing others' photos.


1 comment:

Our Life Together said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm doing ok, just ready for my love to return. I've been praying for you and Dan. It's so hard to give up the life that you've known for so long. Thanks for the notes, I do so enjoy reading them. Love you to Mama Mote.