Thursday, February 11, 2010

Going through computer files

I decided to go through files and clean them out since there are things in there I don't need and never look at anymore. I found some fun things I copied way back when I first started "chatting" with other Christians I met online. They shared some fun stuff. So, here you go (I'll share them off and on when I can't think of anything else to blog). (The pic = Pray...Go. I think some people might remember this.)

Beloved

I said a prayer for you today
     and know God must have heard;
I felt the answer in my heart
     though He spoke not a word.

I didn't ask for wealth and fame
    (though I knew you didn't mind),
I asked of priceless treasures rare,
     of a more lasting kind.

I prayed that He'd be near to you
     at the start of each new day.
To grant you health and blessing fair,
     and friends to show the way.

I asked for happiness in all things,
     great and small,
but that you'd know His loving care
     I prayed for this most of all.                        
                                                                 
Author Unknown

No comments: