Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In-N-Out

YAY!!! Another visitor. Actually, a return visitor. Heather's aunt brought her and her mom down to LA because she was getting ready to leave CA to go back to the TX heat. We met at the In-N-Out right there by the airport. Can you tell? I tried to show you by picture. The second was the best because I got the sign in like I wanted. But you can kind of see how close we were if you haven't been there before.
Had to get a Heather and me photo, of course.It was fun to see her this time and not have to rush from one place to the other. Got a chance to just relax, eat and talk, and then off she went. Have a safe flight, Heath.

3 comments:

Jeannett Gibson said...

Ok, I am not kidding you when I say that Andy and I had MANY "dates" at this exact In N Out and that we stop there just about every time we end up in LA...my aerospace engineer husband can't contain his excitement at having these huge planes just a stone's throw away...we took Henry a few weeks ago and between the two of them you would think that Jesus HIMSELF had returned! :)

Jeannett Gibson said...

Too bad the first pic is a little off, it's a 777.

-Andy

Irish Girl said...

That's so cool that you got a pic of us leaving!!! :) Thanks again for meeting us! I need to copy the airplane pic and the pic of us leaving.... (I have the one of you and me :) )